Our Mission and Belief Statements
Our Mission Statement
MCSD will educate and inspire students to thrive in an environment of change.
Our Belief Statements
- All students can learn.
- In providing multiple paths for students to demonstrate success.
- Collaboration among all stakeholders fosters innovation.
- Students, staff, families and community, all play vital roles in the success and growth of MCSD.
- In addressing the mental, physical and social well-being of children.
- In educating children in a way that aligns with their learning strengths and passions.
- Everyone deserves a healthy and safe environment.
- All students deserve opportunities to participate in programs and activities.
BOE Meeting 10.28.21
The MCSD Board of Education will be holding a Work Session and Regular Meeting on Thursday, October 28, 2021 beginning at 4:00pm.
This meeting is open to the public for in-person attendance at the Early Childhood Center/Admin Building Cafeteria or virtually via Zoom:
The agenda is attached can also be found by clicking on the "Board of Education" button on our website: www.moffatsd.org
Public Comment is WELCOME at Board of Education meeting if the agenda allows for it, however you will need to sign up five minutes prior to the meeting either in-person or via email email@example.com no later than 6:25pm.